Monday, April 4

It's gonna be a gooder.

I'm SO excited! My sister whom I haven't seen in over 2 years should be here today!! Unfortunately she's only staying for a day or two on her way through but I'll take it! It's going to be a busy week. I'll be busy with my sister for the next day or two, and then we'll be going out of town to go shopping for Easter/birthday presents for the girls. Yes, we have to go out of town to buy these thing because we live in such a small town, hence the name! :) If we're lucky enough to find the things we need, it's like 2X more expensive so making the trip is totally worth it. So, we'll be most likely staying a night or two out of town which I'm equally excited for...I love getting out and doing something different.

Little sister A's birthday is on the 7th but we won't be celebrating until Sunday so a few of our friends that work can come and celebrate with us.  I'm not doing anything too crazy for her because she's still so small and I don't really see the point of making a big huge deal of something that she won't even remember. But, it's an excuse to get our friends together and celebrate my little girl's big day!

Also on Saturday there's a community garage sale going on at a local community center and I put my name to a table. I have like 3 bins of baby stuff I still need to get rid of, not to mention the 8 lots I put up for auction on ebay. One day I'll get this stuff under control! :D

So, I'm so excited to see my sister it's been way too long! It's going to be a good couple of days, busy - but good!  Happy Monday Everyone.

Talk soon,

1 comment:

  1. I am now following you from TPRP~hope that you will follow me too!

    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete